Hey everyone! I was supposed to get this post done about two weeks ago. Better late than never, right? It was fun for the Browns to be home together a couple weekends ago, and extra fun to have Grandpa and Grandma there with us! Here are a few pictures from our weekend. The kids did a lot of playing, Grandma Katy and Ashlyn worked on a few projects, and Aunt Tamara... well, the picture says it all I think, don't you? ;) -Rae
Wow, looks like you all had fun in Mexico. Well I can't wait to go on our trip for the summer! Oh, did your family get a new pool? Anyway I got to go, BYE
2 comments:
Wow, looks like you all had fun in Mexico. Well I can't wait to go on our trip for the summer! Oh, did your family get a new pool? Anyway
I got to go, BYE
"maryann" didn't say that......I'm maryann, and I know.....Must have been Whitney.....Looks like you had a fun time in MEXICO!
Post a Comment