It's Sunday afternoon and all is well at the Crockett's house. We had a Primary Program this afternoon, so my throat's a little sore. I'm loving school and just got back from a three day camp, on Friday afternoon, called Long Lake Conservation Camp. My mom came with me and we had SO much fun!! Of course when we got back I was incredibly tired... but it was fun all the same.
The other day I got an email forward from my mom from a friend of ours and I decided to do a little creative thinking. Hope you enjoy this Halloween video!
(Sorry, couldn't figure out how to add the video. click on the link and it'll take you too it.)
Love you all,
Jacqueline
1 comment:
OH MY WORD! My two fav parts are where Jacob comes up out of the hole and tosses Sam across the lot. AND when you play your guitar behind your head! YOU ROCK! A definite future in film my dear!!
Post a Comment