4.14.2010

THIS is why I went to the wedding!

A picture says a thousand words, and this picture sums up our fun trip to Utah!

Congratulations to Leeann and John! She is such a beautiful bride. John's family got quite the introduction to Merrill! Not only did she loudly refer to their son Bob, as "Bob the Tomato" during a very quiet serious marriage advice session, she also took the opportunity to offer her own advice to the couple. All that was AFTER she put herself front and center of the Gedeborg family photo. And the photographer had already taken 8 or 10 shots before I yelled to Becky....."Hey, get her outta there!"
But seriously, I so appreciated the opportunity to take my girls to see this awesome young couple make the most important step of their lives. It was a beautiful crisp spring morning as they came out of the temple, beaming from head to toe, and I watched as my girls just soaked it all in! Thank you Leeann. You are wonderful!

Had to include this shot of the gorgeous hair!! :)

2 comments:

Uncle Doug said...

Leeann and John...what a great couple! We're sorry we couldn't make it. Thanks, AZ Crocketts, for representing us all!

Collin and Hannah said...

Leeann you look so beautiful! I am so happy for you! We look forward to meeting John.