Hello Family!
We had such a great time being with you last week.
A BIG THANK YOU to Tammy for planning the time together and all the prep she put into it! I've included some of Doug's photos in here just so my own kids can see them...Love you all!- Becky
 |
| I never got a picture of Mike and Kim's crew or David and Becky's family at the sign....use your imagination. :) |
 |
| Baby Brock was such a smiler... |
 |
| Sean was so nice to take some of the kids fishing. This is that evening after the fish was cleaned and cooked. |
 |
| These 4 were inseparable! Such fun cousins... |
 |
| We found the treasure....Water Fight! |
 |
| Kelsey and Matt- perfect together! |
 |
| Lots of relaxing visiting time. |
 |
| One of the treasure hunt clues at been on Grandma's door....stopping for a picture before running to the next clue. |
"OH plant Watermelon upon my grave and let the Juice....drip thru!"
I couldn't get the "Gladys" video to load....
 |
| Sorry....I tho't I was putting these in order. This is the B-day picnic at Black Jack on our way up the mountain the first day we were together, after the temple. Daniel turned 12, Jacy turned 17! |
 |
| More pictures of the picnic....And then a couple of the big storm our first night together. We waited it out and then were served a delicious BBQ dinner! |
 |
| Thanks everyone for being there.....We are surely blessed with a great family! |
No comments:
Post a Comment