Hi Everyone. I'm just letting you know that we
have about 5 weeks left of summer............SCARY!!!
Anyway we have little time left to have fun. . . so some
advice that I would like to share is ( this is coming
from the bottom of my heart ) MOVE!!! :)
Love, Erin
5 comments:
5 weeks left!!! Wow! Levi just got out of school yesterday! :)
That's insane......What time does he go back to school? That's way diffrent than our scheadule. :)Does Levi have an opinion.....or is that normal? Well' got to go.
Erin
He is on "D" track on a year-round schedule. He starts back to school on August 18. But always gets three weeks off in October, two weeks at Christmas, and three weeks in Jan/Feb. That's just how grade school is up here... Talk to you later...
Uncle Davy
Hate to tell ya, Erin, but I'm counting the days.... I want my routine back! (Ha, ha). Not really. I will miss my little darlings.... Five weeks, you say?
Aunt Kim
that's insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!
livy
Post a Comment