OKAY! You can all wake up now I'm here!
Just kidding! I haven't looked at this blog in a long time and when i did I was so surprised! I have so many fabulous family members! I was also a little sad because when we first started this blog I got excited and thought 'I am going to post on this ALL THE TIME!!! It'll be a great way for me to keep up with the family!' so i made a post and now 50 years later here I am on my second.
Just kidding! I haven't looked at this blog in a long time and when i did I was so surprised! I have so many fabulous family members! I was also a little sad because when we first started this blog I got excited and thought 'I am going to post on this ALL THE TIME!!! It'll be a great way for me to keep up with the family!' so i made a post and now 50 years later here I am on my second.
I didnt have pictures of myslef to put here so we can just pretend this an
adorable picture is of me. OH!!! Look how cute I am!!!
ANYWAYS.... Here is what I have been up to lately: School is going very well and so is basketball. Our team has played against Pima three times and I have definitely got my fair share of 'jump balls' with Olivia. I am on the same team with Jacy and Erin so there is plenty of family to go around! It has been fun playing them and fun watching the crowd stare at us with amazed faces after the game when me, Jacy, Erin, and Olivia, walk out of the gym together with our arms around each others shoulders laughing and smiling.
Jacy and I have also tried out for a play at the college. It is 'The Music Man'. We have seen the movie before and love it! I was really nervous trying out I could feel my voice shaking when It was my turn to sing a song. But we both got pretty good parts. I am Mrs. Smith married to Jacey Smith and I have a little girl who is played by my actual sister Jacy. For those of you who know this story I am one of the ladies who sing that crazy-insane fast song 'Pick-a-Little'. For those of you who don't know the story i would recommend the newer version of the movie I liked it a lot better.
Katie, who loves to sew, is going to have a fit making my costume. I swear you'd think none of the costume websites have heard of the year '1912'. We searched for a while trying to find a pattern but couldn't find one.
Well I think that's it. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
LOVE YOU ALL! - Whitney
P.S. My dear cousins.... WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Do you think we can leave all the writing to the parents? They don't have anything interesting to say! I want to know what your doing!
2 comments:
Congrats on getting a part in the play! It was fun to see you guys at Christmas time! :)
See ya,
Uncle David
thanks! I am having SO MUCH FUN at play practce!
Post a Comment