No cool pictures to show...but trust us...we ran a 5k this morning!! :) Jacob came in at 22:15...Benjamin at 26:35...Jacqueline at 30:48...and Dad at 31:51. Daniel ran the 1/2 mile fun run. Mom helped with the registration and Sam came to cheer us on. It was a beautiful Minnesota summer morning just perfect for running. Now...my dad can rest up for another 5k next year. He never trains...what a bum! :) Cool runnings everyone! Happy summer.
Love,
Jacqueline
3 comments:
5k? Holy Cow! How many miles is that? You must have been tired! That is so cool! Did you have to practice a lot? Or did you just jump in? Either way I think that is awesome. Way to go!
Love, Erin
MN CROCKETTS! You are my heros! Way to go! -Love Aunt Mary
Practice??? No way...that's for sissys! :) Not really...the way my legs are feeling tonight, I wish I would have trained instead of just doing it. I think I'll be a hurting puppy in the morning. Uncle Doug
Post a Comment