6.03.2008

Welcome to the Crockett Family Blog!

Howdy!

Some of you are familiar with blogging, some are not. I think it will be a great way for our little cousins to stay in touch. I am confident most of your children will be able to make posts by themsleves. I will email you the username and password. Keep it in your inbox or forward it to your children's email. They can log in and make a post anytime they have a great picture or story to tell. The only thing I request is that no one mess with the layout or format. We could get really cute-sy with this, but lets keep it simple. If you have never done this before, it is very simple and self explanatory once you get into the account. You go to the "Posting" tab and choose "New Post". Write your update then "Publish Post"! That's it. Hope to see some great stuff soon! -Love, Aunt Mary

2 comments:

Uncle Doug said...

Thanks, Aunt Mary! I'll pass along the info to my kids. :)

CROCKETT FAMILY said...

I have a question how do you make one of the things on the front page?
livy