2.15.2009

Hey Aunt Becky...

This is why Katie brings a camera with her everywhere she goes.

SO! School is going good. We have been working on building bird houses in math and I impressed everyone with my strong muscles when i finished my bird house in five seconds flat. Not really, I'm pretty sure no one knew what a weenie hammerer I was until they watched me trying to pound in those tiny nails during math. (Can you say, EMBARRASSING?) It actually wasn't that bad. There are eight of us in that class and they are all either my friends or my cousins!

Okay, so this week mine and Jacy's play will have its opening night on Wednesday and I AM SO EXCITED!!! I'm also sad that its going to be over so fast. Aunt Becky came by Grandmas this week and her and Miriam stopped by our practice to see a little of the play since they couldn't stay for the whole thing. Katie and my mom have been working very hard on my costume. I am supposed to be a stuck up rich lady from the year 1912. Katie just finished my hat. Here's what it looks like:






So Aunt Becky, which way should I wear it? Number one or number two? We've been having a big debate about it...









Yes I know don't make fun of me I was tired today okay? Let me know what you think! Thanks Guys! - Whitney

1 comment:

Uncle Doug said...

Cool Hat! We are just going to go and watch My Fair Lady....it reminds me of the hats in that movie! :) We think we like the 2nd picture the best...looks quite 'snobbish'.

Love you lots,

Aunt Susan and clan