Our play is going GREAT! We have about one more week of practice before opening night and Kate is STILL not done with our costumes! I think Grandpa, Grandma and Olivia are going to come see it. I cant wait and I hope I can be in the next play!
School is going by way to fast! I am going to miss my small school when I go to high school next year. I filled in my forms the other day with my friends. At least I wont be alone! I actually counted the out the days on the school calender. 54 more days of school left! Isn't that insane!? Of course, we don't have school on Fridays so its probably more for you guys. HA HA!
So goodbye all! Once again my fellow cousins, POST SOMETHING ON THE BLOG! Really, I am beginning to feel like a loner here. Actually, this time I'm not leaving it up to you.... My dear aunts and uncles, please encourage your children to post. They really probably dont have anything better to do. LOVE, PEACE and CHICKEN GREASE! -Whitney
No comments:
Post a Comment